Watch this page! We are in the process of updating the list of live presentations with links to the WizIQ.com recordings and when available to the YouTube versions on our YouTube Channel also called Parapsychology Online. Click on the links, create a free account on WizIQ for the WizIQ recordings. For Parapsychology Online on YouTube we recommend you subscribe to the channel because the YouTube versions will be in the YouTube playlist for the course once we have finished editing and uploading them. In the meantime all the WizIQ recordings listed below should be available.
To obtain access to the PowerPoints and other materials, it is best to sign up for the course. The Course Link is at the end of the blog on the Parapsychology Mooc 2015 page on this site.
What is below at the moment is the not-yet updated Schedule of Talks. Discussion Forums and other online meetings private to course registrants are not listed here.
Schedule of Recordings as of February 14th, 2015 (at the end of the live section of the course):
- Monday, January 5th, 2015, Opening Ceremonies, Drs. Carlos S. Alvarado & Nancy L. Zingrone (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2364406-opening-ceremonies-for-parapsychology-and-anomalistic-psychology / YouTube version: http://youtu.be/L6Iyi2bmnX4
- Tuesday, January 6th, 2015, Overview: Introduction to the Scientific Study of Psychic Phenomena, Dr. Carlos S. Alvarado & Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundaiton, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379495-intro-to-the-scientific-study-of-psychic-phenomena-by-carlos-alvarado / YouTube version: http://youtu.be/-FUUF7n5k5Y
- Wednesday, January 7th, 2015, Clinical and Counseling Aspects of Psychic Phenomena, Dr. Alejandro Parra (Interamerican Open University & the Institute for Paranormal Psychology, Argentina): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379498-clinical-counseling-aspects-of-psychic-phenomena-by-alejandro-parra / YouTube version: http://youtu.be/KQKaElf3RlM
- Thursday, January 8th, 2015, Paranormal Healing Studies: Research, Practice, and Life Lessons, Dr. Daniel Benor (http://WholisticHealingResearch.com, Canada). A significant number of technical problems plagued this lecture. When clicking on the link navigate to about the 11 minute mark to watch the presentation: https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2433865-daniel-benor-s-presentation-please-join-now
- Friday, January 9th, 2015, Earning a Certificate for Parapsychology and Anomalisitic Psychology, Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379502-earning-a-certificate-for-the-course
- Saturday, January 10th, 2015, The Multi-phasic Model of Precognition, Dr. Edwin C. May (Laboratories for Fundamental Research, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379504-the-multiphasic-model-of-precognition-by-dr-edwin-c-may / YouTube Version: http://youtu.be/P0THZU18njk
- Monday, January 12th, 2015, Dissociation, Identity and Belief: Results from a Multi-Methods Study with Mediums, Atheists, and Others in Brazil, Dr. Everton de Oliviera Maraldi (University of Guarulhos, Brazil): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379506-dissociation-belief-and-identity-by-dr-everton-de-oliviera-maraldi
- Tuesday, January 13th, 2015, Modern Parapsychology: A Geographic View, Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2364446-overview-modern-research-in-parapsychology-anomalistic-psychology
- Wednesday, January 14th, The Role of Creativity in Psi Research, Dr. Kathy Dalton (Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2399178-creativity-and-psi-by-dr-kathy-dalton
- Monday, January 19th, 2015, Exploring the Features of the Out-of-Body Experience, Dr. Carlos S. Alvarado, (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundation) Note: This lecture was a replacement for a scheduled lecture by Joe McMoneagle that was cancelled due to illness. The WizIQ course was edited to the lecture by Dr. Alvarado: https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379515-perceptions-of-a-paranormal-subject-by-joe-mcmoneagle
- Tuesday, January 20th, 2015, What about Global Consciousness?, Dr. Roger Nelson (Global Consciousness Project, USA), title to come: https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2403738-what-about-global-consciousness-by-dr-roger-nelson
- Wednesday, January 21st, 2015, Yoga, Siddhis and Psi: Experimental Considerations and Implications, Dr. Sonali Marwaha (Laboratories for Fundamental Research, India): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2399193-yhttps://parapsychologyonline.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=42330&action=edit&message=1oga-siddhis-and-psi-by-dr-sonali-marwaha
- January 23rd, 2015, Precognition and Presentiment Research: Can We Feel the Future?, Dr. Thomas Rabeyron (University of Nantes, France): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2381370-presentiment-by-dr-thomas-rabeyron
- Saturday, January 24th, 2015, Sciences of the Siddhis, Dr. Dean Radin (Institute for Noetic Sciences, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379521-supernormal-science-yoga-and-psi-by-dr-dean-radin
- Monday, January 26th, 2015, The Physical Mediumship of Eusapia Palladino, Dr. Carlos A. Alvarado (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2465385-the-physical-meidumship-of-eusapia-palladino-by-alvarado
- Tuesday, January 27th, 2015, Critical Anomalistic Psychology, Dr. Christine Simmonds-Moore (University of West Georgia, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2420441-critical-anomalistic-psychology-by-dr-christine-simmonds-moore
- Wednesday, January 28th, 2015, Will an Evolutionary Perspective Help Us Understand How Extrasensory Perception Works?, Dr. Richard S. Broughton (Intuition Laboratories & University of Northampton, England): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379531-will-an-evolutionary-perspective-help-us-by-dr-richard-s-broughton
- Thursday, January 29th, 2015, The Qualitative Study of Mediumship, Dr. Chris Roe (University of Northampton, England): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379535-the-qualitative-study-of-mediumship-by-dr-chris-roe
- Friday, January 30th, 2015, Applied Precognition Research can Bridge the Gap between Skeptics and Proponents, Dr. Stephen Baumgart (Theoretical and Applied Neurocausality Laboratory, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2399194-applied-precognition-research-by-dr-michael-franklin
- Saturday, January 31st, 2015, We are All Experiencers, Cherylee Black (Canada): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379539-we-are-all-experiencers-by-cherylee-black
- Monday, February 2nd, 2015, Completing the Certificate Revisited, Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone (The AZIRE & the Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379630-wiziq-based-free-for-all-discussion-forum
- Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015, Mediumistic Experiences and the Mind-Brain Relationship, Dr. Alexander Moreira-Almeida (Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379534-implications-of-mediumship-for-mind-brain-dr-alex-moreira-almeida
- Wednesday, Feburary 4th, 2015, Beyond the Brain? Exploring the Neuropsychological Correlates of ESP, Bryan Williams (Psychical Research Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379627-beyond-the-brain-by-bryan-williams
- Thursday, February 5th, 2015, Perspectives on Anomalistic Psychology, Dr. Chris C. French (Goldsmith College, University of London, England): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2431438-perspectives-on-anomalistic-psychology
- Friday, February 6th, 2015, Authors of the Impossible: What the Study of Humanities has to Offer Parapsychology, Dr. Jeffrey Kripal (Rice University, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379636-what-the-study-of-religion-has-to-offer-by-dr-jeffrey-kripal
- Saturday, February 7th, 2015, Remote Viewing: Antecedents, Conditions, People, Protocols, Applications, Dr. Paul H. Smith: https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379637-remote-viewing-antecedents-conditions-people-by-paul-h-smith
- Monday, February 9th, 2015, Micro-Psychokinesis: From the Early Days to the Global Consciousness Project, Dr. Peter Bancel (Institut de Métapsychique, France): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2434518-what-does-the-global-consciousness-project-measure-by-dr-bancel
- Tuesday, February 10th, 2015, Psi-Related Experiences in Daily Life and Their Relationship to Beliefs, Attitudes and Subjective Well-Being: A Brazilian Survey, Dr. Fátima Regina Machado (InterPsi, University of São Paulo, Brazil): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379640-psi-related-experiences-in-daily-life-by-dr-f%C3%A1tima-r-machado
- Thursday, February 12th, 2015, The Challenge of Macro-PK, Dr. Stephen E. Braude (University of Maryland-Baltimore County, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379642-the-challenge-of-macro-pk-by-dr-stephen-e-braude
- Friday, February 13th, 2015, Anomalous Experiences and Psychopathology, Dr. Etzel Cardeña (Lund University, Sweden): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2379645-hypnosis-and-esp-by-dr-etzel-carde%C3%B1a
- Saturday, February 14th, 2015, Not Quite Closing Ceremonies, Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone & Dr. Carlos S. Alvarado (The AZIRE & Parapsychology Foundation, USA): https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2364459-closing-ceremonies-of-parapsychology-and-anomalistic-psychology
For access to all the materials, go to WizIQ.com, create a free account, once in the system, click on this link: https://www.wiziq.com/course/86144-parapsychology-and-anomalistic-psychology-research-and-education and you will be in the course.
If you would like to drop us a line use the form below.